Sephora Charmed Colorful Blush Review & Swatches
Sephora Charmed Colorful Blush ($14.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a brighter pop of coral-orange with strong, warm undertones and a satin finish.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Make Up For Ever B308 (P, $23.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $22.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Georgia Peach (LE, $9.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Pinch Me (P, $24.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Coco Code (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #4 (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Zip (LE, $10.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Buxom Mykonos (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Iconic London Cheeky Coral (P, $27.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fresh n Peachy (LE, $10.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
$14.00/0.12 oz. – $116.67 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a “superfine texture” with “buildable” coverage that is available in both matte and shimmer finishes. The consistency was thinner and almost chalk-like compared to the prior formula, and while I think it applied and looked better on my skin than it looked, the matte shades were quite flat on skin and would benefit from an additional product to breathe life back into the skin.
The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade but was typically medium and buildable, which was reinforced by the texture itself being a bit firmer overall. I tested eight of the 13 shades I purchased for wear, and they lasted six to seven hours on me, which is shorter than typical for powder blush on my normal-to-dry skin. I would describe the wear as more prone to fading, and they seemed to disappear faster than most blushes (even as they did fade evenly).
Browse all of our Sephora Colorful Blush swatches.
Mica, Kaolin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, C13-15 Alkane, Lauroyl Lysine, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.